Friday, October 21, 2016

November 28, 2016 - BOOK LAUNCH!



Solsticepublishing.Com 

They are dream makers!
What a beautiful book they have made up for me! I looked at it and just cried.

Pre -orders are going to be taken beginning November 18, 2016.

Going LIVE November 28, 2016 on Amazon.
You can purchase it on either Amazon or Solstice Publishing.
I will be getting a shipment around those dates and am planning on having a launch party at
KOWALINSKI POST #4, if you would like to reserve a hard copy, please send me a personal message below, with your name and address and tell me to save one for you and I will be happy to!

READING and SIGNING!!

At the LAUNCH PARTY you can purchase a book and have it signed by me that day.
Wine will be flowing, cheese, crackers and grapes for a snack.

I am planning on preparing goodie bags for everyone so you have a pretty place to put your signed copy along with some "thank you for coming gifts.
Please come!

I'm very excited if you can't tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment